HI,

So I signed up for a trial on Netflix streaming to see what the big deal was. I just bought a 55" LG HDTV that has a Netflix app, and I also watch some stuff on my PC. Movies look nice, and Top Gear UK looks fucking beautiful. I always download the 720p rips on the torrents when a new show comes out, but watching it on a 55" at 1080p looked fantastic.However Im having issues with one of my favorite shows: No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain. There is this awful pulsing motion blur, especially when the camera pans in any direction. Its hard to explain, but its really really distracting. This happens on my HDTV as well as my desktop and laptop, so its not isolated to any device. Its the only show I've come across that does this. For anyone with a Netflix sub, can you check out an HD episode of No Reservations and look if you see the things Im seeing in regards to the motion blurring? A good episode to start with is the 13x01 - Caribbean Island Hopping. The image quality itself is good, its when the camera starts moving around a lot. I dont think my internet connection has anything to do with it. I've got 12/1 cable, my desktop PC is wired direct to the router, and my new TV has a Wifi USB adapter. Other shows dont seem to have this issue. Law and Order SVU, Sons of Anarchy etc, all look great. So I dunno whats up.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic … ;t=1155276
Promotional video agency

Thanks!